Feel Good Friday is a roundup of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- Um, hello? Guys? I have been writing this ENTIRE MONTH as 039912 … it’s actually 04. Apparently I am stuck in March. That doesn’t actually make me Feel Good but I thought I needed to say something about it🙂
- Highlands Closing Day Party. Probably my favorite day this entire year—I wore not one but TWO awesome onesies, had all my favorite people in one place, everyone was dancing their faces off in costumes for HOURS … what more could a girl want?! Oh, gluten-free basil pesto pizza in a hot tub followed by snagging a pair of PUCCI ski pants and playing a hilarious pictionary/telephone hybrid game? Yes. Seriously, best day ever.
This is the party on the mountain, it only gets crazier as we ski down! Unfortunately, no full-body pics of my flowered one-piece suit with attached skirt and off-the shoulder styling exist … but don’t worry, it’s an investment piece, it WILL be making more appearances in my life.
- Accidentally riding switch for at least half my last run down Ajax of the season … and I still love snowboarding. Goodbye winter season of skiing and riding, you were amazing!
- Hot “old lady” date with a friend, where we sat at the kids’ bar and drank so much water that the entire waitstaff took bets on who would get up to pee first (it was me, and the cute bartender won).
- Summer tires. Back to ridin’ on 22s.