Feel Good Friday is a roundup of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- HAPPY documentary: “Happiness is a skill.”
- Natural Grocer grocery store trip. I love tons of things there but my top three are Buffalo Guys Buffalo Andouille sausage, Applegate Farms happy pepperoni, and kelp noodles (oh, and the chocolate peanut butter malted milk balls, but don’t tell anyone about those).
- The Hunger Games. I finally get it. And I’ve read all three in three days. #nerd Can’t wait to see the movie now!
- Slaying elephants.
- New (to me, from Susie’s Consignment, only $19!) J. Crew sequin mini with pockets! So awesome, yet practical! Can’t wait to pair it with a tee and sandals and stroll around town.
- That closet reminds me, I love my apartment. And home office.