I am beside myself with excitement about Austin Post’s upcoming party, and I hope each and every one of you hip-n-happenin’ Austinites reading this here blog will come to the event!
What’s this City-Wide White Elephant thing? Bring a wrapped gag gift and exchange it for another wrapped gift–but this gift could be any number of fabulous prizes from our sponsors, or it could be Aunt Nelda’s hand-crocheted coasters. Trading is A-OK, and you’re required to write your gag gift on your nametag, so outlandishness is encouraged.
What else is there?
- Free drinks from Dulce Vida Tequila & St. Germain (our signature drink will be a fabulous holiday Hibiscus Jalapeno Martini)
- Open Bar
- Dulce Vida and St. Germain tequila sunrise cupcakes from the Cupcake Fairy MisoHungry herself
- Free pizza by Promise Pizza, one of the newest and greatest pizza spots in Round Rock
- Free sushi by Kenichi, one of Austin’s sushi institutions
- Music by Twist and Shout
- Holiday Mischief Photobooth by Trevor Ray Thompson
- Holiday Hair & Makeup Touch-Ups by Johanna Esper of Bo Salon
- Make-n-Take by The WonderCraft
- Sponsored by some of my fave bloggers, including Austin Eavesdropper, MisoHungry, and Tit for Tat
- Gifts from Po Campo bags, *AnneMarie*, Merritt Gade, Sweet Wolf, Vintage Rehab, Bella Flora Creative, Lipsting Media, Lucy Blue Studio
Seriously, I have not been this excited about a party since, well, ever. Since I put it together, it’s all my favorite things, and I can’t wait to see everyone there! PLEASE don’t forget to RSVP, as it is required for entry. RSVP HERE.
Facebook invite here if you’re into that sort of thing (does NOT count as RSVP)
Bring fabulously hilarious gag gifts and see you there!