Feel Good Friday is a roundup of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- Baking Super Bowl 2k12 … I made two new and delicious desserts. Chocolate-dipped almond butter pretzels (recipe here) and Brownie Cookie Dough Sandwiches (recipe here), decorated as footballs, natch. I used every available inch of counter space to bake up a storm, and even made my own Marshmallow Fluff (recipe here), so easy.
- Hart of Dixie. I didn’t know I liked Rachel Bilson that much, but I do love me some Zoe Hart.
- Snow! Getting in some great one-hour, five-run mornings this week.
- “Hot girl dropping her mittens! Hot girl dropping her mittens! Hot girl dropping her mittens!” Kid you not, a man said this to me as I walked down the street in full ski gear, erm, dropping my mittens. Pretty sure he was high.
- Speaking of high … running into friends at the base and sharing a gondy up is always a treat.